I'm back

Hello everybody I'm back, I just defend my thesis project and I got a 9.8 :D yeih!! So now It's time for the next step in my life, have 4 languages before I'm 25…and I'm turning 24 this sunday so It makes it a little bit more interesting.

Spanish…birth language check
English…I need to write more…a lot more
French… Learning as much as I can
Italian…Not yet.


So, I just sign in for an Au Pair program, Cultural interchange, and this is the next step in my life. So I'll be changing the view of my blog…again, but this time I'll be saving the old archives. Basically I'l be posting everything I'm learning in french and of course always everything interesting about marketing world.

So…Let's start

Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

TÉCNICAS PARA INDUCIR CAMBIOS DE COMPORTAMIENTOS

¿Por que el naranja es el nuevo color de la realidad?

Sin computadora :(